The Apostolic Ministry of Faith At Works Inspirational International Ministry

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Thu Oct 1 12:00 pm  #1

Baptism in the name of the Father , Son and the Holy Spirit meaning

We are instructed by  the Spirit of God to baptize in the  name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit" in Jesus name Matt. 28:19, "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit."  The clear command of Jesus is to baptize this way. 

• Acts 2:38, "And Peter said to them, 'Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."
  • Acts 10:48, "And he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to stay on for a few days."
  • Acts 19:5, "And when they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus."

In Acts 4:7-10,
[quote888]"And when they had placed them in the center, they began to inquire, 'By what power, or in what name, have you done this?' 8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, 'Rulers and elders of the people, 9 if we are on trial today for a benefit done to a sick man, as to how this man has been made well, 10 let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by this name this man stands here before you in good health.'"[/quote888]

• Acts 3:6 "But Peter said, "I do not possess silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you: In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene--walk!"
  • Acts 16:18, And she continued doing this for many days. But Paul was greatly annoyed, and turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!" And it came out at that very moment."
  •   When you consider baptism this is the most precoious and priceless decision that you can ever make in life... it is not only about riches and wealth but is is about learning and becoming knowledgebale about eternal life through   Christ Jesus that through the  Spirit of God you can reach countless others ...  as He abides within your spirit. 
  • For questions ask them here, email me at overseersherie.harris@yahoo.com  or send me a private message and we can discuss further , present and future concerns ...   

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:1 Peter 5: 6 Overseer  Sherie Harris http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smug.gif

Board footera