The Apostolic Ministry of Faith At Works Inspirational International Ministry

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Tue Oct 13 4:34 am  #1

Wavering in our faith

As one who has received many gifts that God has given us I learned how to be diligent in my seeking for the Lord and to gain a better understanding how to live with the Lord inside me ruling and reigning over my life where the fullness of who He is would become all that He desires me to be with evident of His presence within me and for me... which allows me to do all that God has called me to do...   .        

James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.James 1:3 For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.Hebrews 10:25 Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:1 Peter 5: 6 Overseer  Sherie Harris http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smug.gif

Sun Oct 18 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Wavering in our faith

Amen I needed this🙏🏽

Mon Oct 19 7:24 pm  #3

Amen.  To our God be His glory sis...  Love ya .... 

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:1 Peter 5: 6 Overseer  Sherie Harris http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smug.gif

Wed Oct 21 4:46 pm  #4

HOW DO YOU KEEP FROM WAVIERING WHEN SO MANY OBSTACLES KEEP COMING UP EVEN YOUR OWN HOME.MY GOD JESUS I JUST WANT TO PLEASE GOD.SOMETIMES I TRULY STRUGGLE TO HOLD ON TO MY FAITH

Wed Oct 21 5:01 pm  #5

The hardest part for Christians is finding the Love the Father within them; this requires us to let go of the things that we hold on so dear to in the world and  allow God to be true to HIs word  within our circumstances... when we are seeking the Father we are not seeking Him for things; the things He can provide but the direction within our lives without Christ abiding within will slowly fade away... no matter what, always remember that God loves you never look at your circumstances and weigh in on those things as a way to size up God ; our destiny was already written ...  just make certain that you hold on to all  truth .. sister Tiesha and the Father will in time show you that He is pleased with you... 

Board footera