The Apostolic Ministry of Faith At Works Inspirational International Ministry

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Fri Oct 9 10:04 pm  #1

Why did God created me for?

Ever since I was a young child I would always be left alone, mistreated, manipulated,used, abused, and it's been like that for 15 years get hurt All the time. At one point I got used to being hurt I became careless. I hate smiling because something always comes out of no where and steal my joy.it's like when something good happeneds I should expect something bad to follow after. Why did God created me in the first place? I don't see the point of living. It like everything about me is wrong!

Sat Oct 10 8:53 am  #2

Re: Why did God created me for?

Emmanuela , don't feel bad, Satan has a way to distract many along the way;   God's love for us comes from finding the greater gift of our Lord within .. right now what you are experiencing are birthing pains... Why was I ever born? This is common from many who can't find their purpose in life ; life for those that love the Lord is not found in the  flesh the life that we seek for is the true love from our Father in the Spirit  which we seek daily through our Lord and once found He will embrace you as His very own and your purpose for life is finally revealed  ...
Couselor under the Direction of the Holy Spirit
Elder Overseer Sherie   Harris         

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:1 Peter 5: 6 Overseer  Sherie Harris http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smug.gif

Board footera